Friday, November 28, 2008

More Humor

2 Britney jokes
All the new girly pop sensations are constantly hunted by the ghost of Britney future.
and
What sensible person would have said that Christina Aguilara would win the pop battle w/ Britney? Remember the hijinks's that Christina performed? But look who won.

For next Halloween:
I'm Bond, James Bond. and my date is either Pussy Galore or Dr. Goodhead.
or, I'll be an old person.

What in the hell is the deal with California and Schwarzaneggar? The Governator! The Gubernator! I used to have respect for California, the most powerful state in the country, but after the two fiascoes (the original recall and iron man's reelection), I don't want to even go there. Which is too bad, you know, Cali seemed quite cool. But shit, what the hell were they thinking? Did you see the video of him attacking a poor bear in central park? And all his other videos, All of them? His pumping iron videos, his groping women videos, his killing videos? I have an idea, why not elect a someone who in life chose to pursue public service? Someone who chose to know about politics and its intricacies?

Some observations:
Life's a bitch and then you die.
Those Capoeria people are so silly, lol.
I actually rather bowl than watch baseball. And that's saying a lot.
What i learned in college; you can make a drinking game out of anything.


No comments: