Sunday, November 02, 2008

All the Chii places I've eaten great pizza

Giordano's at Irving Park, numerous times
Giordano's at Oak Park,
Giordano's by Water Tower Place, once
Giordano's Logan Square, twice
Pizzeria Due , twice
Brics, once
Gino's East, once on Diversey and Lincoln
Lou Malnati's, once Park Ridge
Pequod's, once at Mortin Grove, once at Clyborne
Burt's Place, once
Art of Pizza, once
Spacca Napoli, once
Piece, once

Yaa boy.
I've eaten alone at all these very good places,
except for Giordano's at Irving Park and Lou Malnati's and Due. Really too bad. Anyway, I'm a fan of quality ingredients. This stands in contrast with places like Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's; where the pizzas are very oily, and the overall pizza makes me a little sick. That's bad pizza to me.

The http://www.chicagopizzaclub.com/, is a blog that's pretty cool on the subject, up to now I lone rangered it all, but future company sounds good.

p.s.
Great places for wings I've been to:
Wing Stop, Great Seas, Buffalo Joes, Twisted Spoke, Crisp, Hooters, B Dubs.

No comments: